Octane Airdyne X: Powerful and Reliable Workout for Today’s ExercisersHealth In An Era Of Urbanisation
Octane Airdyne X is the latest breakthrough fitness equipment that has been precisely refined for greater challenge and high intensity workout for today’s exercisers. This ultra-durable gym equipment is designed to withstand the toughest sweat sessions on cardio floors, in small groups, in functional training workouts and at specialty fitness studios.
The Octane Airdyne X bikes have the same basic geometry as upright bicycles with one major exception: a large fan — similar to a window fan— in place of the front wheel. The fan wheel provides the resistance that provides the core workout. Users set their own workout intensity based on the pedalling speed, with harder pedaling equaling more resistance. The rotating fan creates air circulation, mimicking the outdoor air and wind that helps cool cyclists as they ride. And two moving handles provide a workout for cyclists’ arms.
The electronics – if any – were minimal, With today’s fancy cardio equipment loaded with multiple bells and whistles, connected consoles and infinite options, choosing an Airdyne X may seem like a throwback to the basics. And yet, there’s a reason this diehard workhorse has been popular for decades. Although it is simple, it’s effective and meets the needs of many exercisers. Now you can purchase one at home as well, making workouts even more convenient.
WHY YOU NEED an Octane Airdyne x?
Here’s why you need a fan bike – either at the gym or at home:
- Anyone can use it – The Octane Airdyne X delivers a no-impact, seated workout, so it’s ideal for every level exerciser.
- Total-body workout – Unlike treadmills, stairclimbers and most stationary bikes, the Airdyne X engages your upper and lower body simultaneously, so you benefit from more efficient, effective routines.
- Unlimited, progressive resistance – For the most customisable routines ever, simply get on and pedal slowly for less intensity, and speed up for greater resistance. With no buttons to press or a console to programme, you’re in total control whether you’re enjoying a leisurely pace or all-out sprints. An inertia drive keeps your speed transitions smooth and safe.
- Greater calorie burn – Due to the Airdyne X’s 26-blade robust fan and single-stage belt drive, your power is transferred directly into creating resistance. As a result, studies show that you burn more calories on this bike versus a competitor.
- Comfortable – No more hard, narrow saddles that cause discomfort when riding. The Airdyne X offers an oversized, cushioned saddle with multiple fore/aft adjustments for a custom fit. If you prefer your own saddle, you can easily use it via the universal rail and clamp system.
To help you reach your fitness goals, the Airdyne X offers versatility in workouts as well, including:
- Warm-ups and cool downs – Hop on the bike for a quick warm-up before a run or a weight training session, or ride after your workout to cool down.
- HIIT – With its infinite intensity, the Airdyne X is ideal for interval workouts. You can choose from the Tabata format 20/10 Interval or the 30/90 Interval routines, where you go all out for 20 or 30 seconds and then recover briefly before repeating the cycle. Or use the Custom Interval program to create your own regimen.
- Circuit training – Whether you are at home or the gym, the Airdyne X fits into circuit workouts perfectly for quick, rigorous cardio blasts.
- Time/distance/calorie goal – Fire up your motivation by choosing a specific time, miles covered or calories burned target, and pick your pace and intensity level to achieve your objective.
- Recovery workouts – The Airdyne X is a valuable alternative to high-impact activities that can take their toll on the body. Use it for light recovery days to benefit from cardio conditioning without all the pounding.
- Upper-body emphasis – Use the stationary foot pegs and take advantage of the MultiGrip handlebars to isolate the upper body when your legs.
Save more by signing up to our website to receive a Special 20% discount code that can be used for your purchases on our online shop www.primafit.com on Octane Airdyne and accessories such as TRX, Bosu, Polar, Trigger Point and more! Valid only from July to September 2018 from July to September 2018.
This article is originally from paper. Read NOW!Jakarta Magazine July 2018 issue “Health in a Era of Urbanisation”. Available at selected bookstore or SUBSCRIBE here.