The Chaîne des Rôtisseurs is an International Association of Gastronomy bringing together enthusiasts who share the same values of quality, fine dining, the encouragement of the culinary arts and the pleasures of the table. The distinctive character of our association is to bring together amateurs and professionals from all over the world, whether they are hoteliers, restaurateurs, executive chefs or sommeliers, in the appreciation of fine cuisine.
A global community whose focus is brotherhood, friendship, camaraderie and sharing a passion for the culinary arts and with a presence in more than 80 countries on 5 continents, the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs has nearly 25,000 professional and non-professional members:
- Nearly 18,000 non-professional members who are passionate about culinary arts and fine wine
- Nearly 7,000 prestigious professionals encompassing all disciplines of culinary arts
- More than 200 international conferences, facilities & service companies and catering services specialists
- More than 200 prestigious universities, hotel and cookery schools
- More than 250 vineyards in some of the most beautiful winemaking regions and wine wholesalers Nearly 90 cruise lines and airline companies
- Head chefs, young chefs of the future and sommeliers in more than 2,200 restaurants around the world including famous names in the culinary world (2 and 3 stars Michelin, master craftsmen, Meilleurs Ouvriers de France)
- General Managers of some 3,000 high-end establishments on 5 continents
- Nearly 180 Private Clubs
Through such support and activities, the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs maintains its heritage, philosophy and charity work. The values of the Chaîne are many and demonstrate a commitment to:
- Preserve the camaraderie and pleasure of the table
- Promote excellence in all areas of hospitality
- Encourage the development of young chefs and sommeliers worldwide
- Hold national and international competitions to showcase upcoming talent
- Be one of the key players in the transmission of knowledge
- Provide international food support and aid to those in need
- Develop training in the Hospitality and Food & Beverage industries
Here in Jakarta, the Chaine holds regular dinners at some of the finest and most exclusive venues in the city, including in 2016: The Four Seasons, Raffles Hotel, Oku at The Hotel Indonesia Kempinski, Kunstkring Paleis Restaurant and the Australian, US and Italian Ambassadors’ Residences.
If you are interested to become a member contact Clora on [email protected] on behalf of the Baillaige of Jakarta Provincial.