Loved for centuries, Pierogi was a dish first discovered in Poland in the late 13th century. As time passed, it became part of the country’s identity, with each region created and mastered its own version of Pierogi. A food enjoyed by farmers and noblemen alike, traditional recipes has been passed down with love for generations.
Many people know Poland only from world-class football stars like Robert Lewandowski, but what surprises them is Poland’s world-class, hearty cuisine. PierogiPierogi are bringing to Indonesia the best of this, Poland’s favourite dish.
Hundreds of recipes for Pierogi exist today, ranging from rich & juicy savoury flavours that are the star of the meal, to sweet, dessert flavours that are the sweet ending to a great feast.
Pierogi enthusiasts have experimented with different types of fillings and sauces that elevate the food to new levels. Pierogi are a perfect dish for almost every occasion—lunch, second lunch, snack, and even for dinner. Traditionally, they have been part of all types of celebrations, including birthdays, anniversaries, name days, Easter, Christmas, weddings, and other type of family gatherings!
Traditionally boiled, Pierogi fans also pan-fry this Polish delicacy for additional crispy delight.
Here are the varieties available right here in Jakarta:
- Nice To Meat You! (Beef, carrots, sautéed onions, spices, flour & sunflower oil)
- Zesty BBQ Chicken (Chicken, BBQ sauce, cilantro, jalapeno, red onion, flour & sunflower oil)
- Curry Me Away (Chicken curry, yoghurt, coconut milk, flour & sunflower oil)
- Rrrrendang (Beef, rendang spices, flour, oil)
Vegan & Vegetarian
- 3M - Mushroom, Mushroom, Mushroom (Fresh white mushroom, sautéed onions, spices, flour & sunflower oil)
- The Wild Kraut (6pc) (Home-style Sauerkraut, wild imported mushrooms, spices, flour & sunflower oil)
T: +62 813 828282