Indonesia Circular Economy Forum (ICEF) is a platform of decision-makers from government, top companies, as well as environmental enthusiasts to discuss issues, challenges, solutions, and recommendations of implementing the circular economy in Indonesia. It aims to raise the awareness of the audiences as well as to identify opportunities to work on the implementation of the circular economy in Indonesia.
Suharso Monoarfa, the minister of National Development Planning will be the keynote speaker of the webinar to open the three-sessions presentation from delegation and experts to discuss (1) The Circular Economy Progress in Indonesia, (2) The Circular Economy in Cities, and (3) Strategic Focus Area for The Circular Economy.
According to the UN, city population is predicted to grow rapidly and ⅔ of the population will live in urban areas by 2050. It is high time for a new, regenerative approach to use resources wisely in cities through circular economy. We invite you to be part of this webinar to expedite circular issues forward!
Dates: Tuesday, 6 October 2020 (9 AM to 4 PM)
Platform: LIVE at ZOOM
• Opening Statement by Minister of National Development Planning (Bappenas), Suharso Monoarfa*tbc
• Keynote: Ambassador of the European Union to Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam*tbc, Minister Counsellor Embassy of Norway to Indonesia, Ambassador of Denmark to Indonesia
• Session 1: The Circular Economy Progress in Indonesia
• Session 2: The Circular Economy in Cities
• Session 3: Strategic Focus Area for The Circular Economy
• Closing Statement by Counsellor of German Embassy & Napindo
For more information, visit indonesiacef.id
Free of Charge, REGISTER NOW!