As spring approaches, escape to the majestic cliffs of Uluwatu this coming Easter holiday and indulge in a relaxing Easter retreat at the luxurious Bvlgari Resort Bali.
This year, Easter, the festive holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus Christ, falls on Sunday, 4 April 2021, and there’s no better way to spend the joyous occasion than with the company of your loved ones complete with a bountiful spread of delicious feasts, fun family activities and warm hospitality.
The five-star Bvlgari Resort Bali invites families to a heart-warming Easter holiday where they’ve put together an enticing Easter Retreat experience specially designed for families. From entertaining activities for the little ones including poolside Easter egg painting to lavish feasts at the resort’s celebrated Sangkar Restaurant, where the chef has crafted a special Easter menu, this Easter holiday is all about spending quality time with your family in the comfort of the exquisite villas.
The Easter Retreat experience is inclusive of:
• Daily breakfast served in-villa or at Sangkar Restaurant;
• Welcome drinks and amenities, welcome fruits, wireless internet, 24-hour butler service;
• Daily scheduled evening aperitif, daily 3-course lunch or dinner at Sangkar Restaurant (excluding Easter day);
• One-time 3-course lunch or dinner on Easter day;
• Daily resort credit valued at IDR 2,178,000nett (for stays in the One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom villas) or IDR 6,050,000nett (for stays in the Bvlgari Villa or Mansion room type)
• And kids egg painting activity by the pool on 3 & 4 April 2021.
This offer is bookable until 3 April 2021, for stays between 29 March until 9 April 2021. Stay days must include 3 or 4 April 2021. To find out more about the Easter Retreat prices, click here!
For more information or reservations, please email [email protected] or call +62 361 847 1000